Thursday, January 19, 2017

Robot Props!

So aggressive! 
I wanna make a robot venus flytrap for Poison Ivy. It's beautiful in my head, and the sort of thing Disney World would have a forest full of if they decided to buy the DCEU and made a sick Poison Ivy movie with meet n greet area in the DC Kingdom.

What the mind wants cannot always be created though... However simple that idea is for a robot, I don't quite know how to make it all work together, so I'm figuring it out.

1. Single movement when circuit closes
2. Movement is closing jaws
3. Circuit closes by touching the skin in the mouth of the flower
love the leafy-ness 

Therefore, I think I need these things:

1. Touch sensitive rubber/oogoo for inner mouth
2. Green outter mouth
3. Pretty spiny things
4. Clampy thingy to close the mouth
5. Connective wire
6. Green outter stem covering for connective wire
7. Holding pot
8. Motor
9. Battery
10. Spanish moss to cover up the motor etc.
11. Possibly a touch of hot glue in case everything is teetering...

That's all I got so far. Gonna start looking at supplies.

OMG so cute! #dorbs

No comments:

Post a Comment